[omaha] January meeting

Steve Young steve at alrlighting.com
Mon Jan 14 23:22:44 CET 2013

I just created a google+ event, and made it public.  Or you can friend me
(or whatever g+ calls it) and I will send you a reminder Wednesday.

Love to see some IDE's - Jay: can you put on a short demo on your favorite
tricks with vim?  I have heard a lot about it but never taken the time to
try it out.

I worked thru some of the Koans last year - I found it helpful and more
entertaining than tutorials.

Steve

Steve Young
Architectural Lighting Resources