[omaha] Laptop Recommendations

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Tue Sep 18 19:16:42 CEST 2012

Based on feedback, I'm currently looking at a T530 w/4GB+ i5(i3210)
 1600x900 antiglare  for ~810.00   off of shop.lenovo,  Does that sound
like a decent price?  From what I'm seeing from Dell, et al, that seems to
be a decent price point for something above a consumer grade lappy.

They've got a 1920x1080 option but want +200 for that over what I've listed
above.  Anyone running 1920x1080 on a 15.6 monitor?  What do you think?
 Time to run to a store and see if I can find something to look at, anyone
carry thinkpads locally?

Best,

Jeff

Best,