[omaha] Great Meeting last night!

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 17:28:21 CET 2012

Monday or Wednesday is fine with me.  I live in midtown so most locations
are ok with me.  My work has a small conference room - comfortably seats 8
at the table, room for a couple more toward the back, with a TV we can
connect a computer to (VGA).  Location 138th & Industrial Street.

Thanks to everyone who hosted and participated at the last meeting.

My topic request list: Hadoop; Testing; Django; Intro to Python series -
take 15-20 minutes each meeting;

Steve