[omaha] Great Meeting last night!

Shawn Hermans shawnhermans at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 15:27:22 CET 2012

I don't know if you guys are looking for topics for follow-up meetings, but
I have a few I could talk about if people were interested.   Last semester
I took a course on Hadoop and was able to convert my teacher to writing
Hadoop jobs using Python (any converts away from Java is good).  Writing
MapReduce using Python is pretty neat and really easy.  I also recently
worked a really neat project where I integrated Python and Java programs
using Redis.  If we hold the meetings on Wednesday, I might be able to show
up.

Shawn