[omaha] Upcoming Meeting @ Google?

Eli Criffield elicriffield at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 08:05:08 CET 2012

Ok I'm shooting for Wed Feb 22nd 6pm for food and drinks social stuff.
6:30ish we'll start the presentations.
At some point i have to close the signup and hand it over.

Let me make sure Wednesday isn't to soon before i say for sure,
Shouldn't be a problem, but need the final rubber stamp.

I'll have details of exactly what you need to do when you get here and
who is on the list when we get closer to the date.

Eli