[omaha] April Meeting

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 20:54:03 CEST 2012

The next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, 7pm.

Who is coming?
Was the last meeting place OK or do you have another suggestion?
We had no offsite hangout users last month, but we did try it out and
realized that the screen sharing feature was not good for showing code, so
we will make some modifications this time.
Topic ideas:

   - Some more work on the TODOPY project.
   - I have been building a Django project that I could take about 15
   minutes describing and asking for some feedback.
   - I can show the latest features in PyCharm.
   - (add yours here)

I just found out I need a DVI-I Dual Analog to VGA/SVGA video signal
converter to use the TV in the room. The adapter will need a male VGA plug
and a female DVI-I jack.  It is too late to order one, so if someone has
one to bring, or let me know where I could pick one up in town.

Did anyone else do any work on the TODOPY project?  I made a little
progress and learned a lot. Virtualenv is awesome too.

Steve