[omaha] Meeting tonight

Steve Young wereapwhatwesow at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 18:29:29 CEST 2010

Most of the online meetings I have attended (never hosted any myself,
although I have done a lot of remote desktop work) were thru webex, which is
a pay service, but very nice.

I am not familiar with any of the services on the link you provided.

I took a look around and came up with a few free services for 10 to 20
users:
http://www.dimdim.com/index.html
http://code.google.com/p/openmeetings/
http://code.google.com/p/bigbluebutton/ this looks like an app you host
yourself
http://ostatic.com/blog/open-source-web-conferencing-apps-make-meetings-easieris
a blog post with some suggestions.
https://www.yugma.com/ this free version allows 20 participants
http://www.mikogo.com/
http://vyew.com/site/index3

I am not familiar with any of these, but I have some time today if you want
to test something out before meeting time.

steve

--Steve Young