[omaha] Meeting tonight

Jeff Hinrichs jeffh at delasco.com
Mon Sep 20 16:23:50 CEST 2010

Burch,
Good to hear from you. Are you back from your "sabbatical"?

That is very generous of you.  One downside, is that a number of members use
linux and as far as I can tell, GoToMeeting only supports Windows and
partially Mac users.

I was hoping to find a service, but each seems to have an Achilles heel of
some kind when it comes to voice, presentation, source code sharing,
platform support and on going costs.  I am hoping to keep the cost for the
group to just paying for domain renewals <g>.

-Jeff