[omaha] Meeting tonight?

Jeff Hinrichs jeffh at delasco.com
Mon Oct 18 21:44:57 CEST 2010

Ok, hope it is close to somebody.  I've got a soccer game until ~6:30pm  at
Cathedral, so I won't be there until a bit after 7.  Steve, I leave it to
you to update the website and hold a table for us. ;)     They have any
outlets along the walls?  If not, I'll need to bring my half-top, the
laptops batteries are getting long in the tooth.

See you there!

-Jeff