[omaha] Meeting tonight?

Jeff Hinrichs jeffh at delasco.com
Mon Oct 18 19:25:06 CEST 2010

I kind of like Jay's idea for November.  Jay, how is the parking over at
PKI?  They expanded student parking quite a bit and I don't recall if you
can park there at night without a pass.   For a while we were meeting at the
Business school over on the main campus and that worked pretty well, but you
had to park over in the pay lot.  Burch always had passes available for us
but parking in that small lot was not particularly useful during the early
parts of the semester.

For this month's meeting, a change of venue is not a problem.  Do you have
any place in particular in mind Steve?

Jay, what kind of presentation would be of interest to the ODLUG?  Python
like Perl has many facets -- what are the hot topics for the group
currently?

-Jeff