[omaha] Looking to borrow a Core Python Programming book

Matt Payne Payne at MattPayne.org
Thu Feb 4 16:24:33 CET 2010

Hey Joe -- UNO's library has it[1] as an eBook.   What class is this?  --Matt

[1] http://tinyurl.com/yb6wz8t

On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 8:18 AM, Joe Gulizia <jrguliz at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have a Core Python Programming book that i could borrow for an online class?  The author is Wesley Chun.  Thanks in advance.
>
> I didn't see it in the CB or Omaha libraries.
>
> Joe Gulizia

"Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I'll most likely kill you
in the morning." -- The Dread Pirate Roberts