[omaha] Meeting Minutes

Chad Homan choman at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:17:03 CEST 2009

If Jeff does not mind, here are the minutes from the meeting last night.

Last night was a great discussion on where to get started with python.  Many
resources
were discussed, some of which I did not know existed.  Items covered ranged
from
Users Groups to online free books (i.e. Byte of Python) to commercial
books.  Online
video tutorials where also mentioned.

>From the POV of the slide presentation, it was a great dry run.  Appreciate
the input.
I will be updating the slides for a future meeting.  At which time they will
be published.

For a private copy of the slides, send a message to this mail list.
Obviously if there are a
lot of requests I will just post them.  Keep in mind, these slides are a
draft.

BTW, I would also like to mention that the NECERT breakfast this Wednesday
has been
canceled due to a scheduling conflict.  So if anyone was planning, well your
schedule is
now free.

Chad, CISSP

Mitch Hedberg<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mitch_hedberg.html>
- "I drank some boiling water because I wanted to whistle."