[omaha] Upcoming meeting...

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Tue Jul 1 03:47:43 CEST 2008

Just a quick question: With the 4th of July so close to the meeting,
how many people are planning on attending?  I know that there are
often lots of plans this time of year, so if turnout is going to be
low, I was going to suggest canceling July's meeting and just resuming
again in August.  What do you think?  We'll have to decide quick
because I need to get it posted to the website if we do end up
canceling July's meeting.

If you are planning on coming, say something and suggest a topic.

-Jeff

--
Jeff Hinrichs
Dundee Media & Technology, Inc