[omaha] FYI: Django - A month of Tips

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Tue Nov 13 03:57:25 CET 2007

I just saw this on the Daily Python feed:

James Bennett: One month of Django tips ["I've been reminded today by
Maura that November is National Blog Posting Month, when -- in theory
-- bloggers the world over try to keep up a pace of one entry every
day. I don't know how well this is going to go, but I'd like to give
it a try. And, inspired by Drew McLellan's excellent 24 ways 'advent
calendars' of web-design tips, I'm going to give it a theme: one
Django tip every day during the month of November."]

http://www.b-list.org/weblog/2007/nov/01/django-tips-template-loading-and-rendering/

While I've not used Django before, I know that there is a lot of
interest in the subject.  Any Django users out there care to comment
on the quality of these tips?

--
Jeff Hinrichs
Dundee Media & Technology, Inc