[omaha] Updated website

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Tue Nov 13 01:14:14 CET 2007

I normally make an announcement on the list a day or two before the meeting.

As for location, If I can get some face time with Professor Clark I'm
hoping to get one of the second floor rooms in the PKI building.  I've
heard through a 3rd party that Prof. Clark would be amenable to
sponsoring the group so we could meet on campus.

We look forward to seeing you there.

-Jeff