[omaha] Need Help

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Fri Nov 9 03:43:38 CET 2007

I've been crazy busy and haven't had a chance to put the meeting notes
together yet from Wednesday's meeting.  If you could/would please
meeting.  I'll use your replies to get the meeting notes finished off
and submitted.

Why go to the trouble, you ask? Well, posting the notes on the python
groups feeds gets it out in the community.  O'Reilly notices and then
sends us more books to hand out for door prizes.  So if you could each
just send  in 2 or 3 topics that we talked about and maybe some links
it would be a big help.

Thanks in advance,

-jeff