[omaha] RSS generators for Python

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Fri Mar 30 15:25:18 CEST 2007

I am looking for a module that generates various RSS version* outputs
based on data passed in to it.  I found Andrew Dalke's PyRSS2Gen but
was wondering if there is anything else more popular.

I am looking to make an RSS feed out of emails so I can track some
newsgroups in my news aggreator.  So a module that would output
various feed types/versions based on the same input  is what I'm
looking to find.

*RSS versions -- is there a "standard" for RSS?  There are always a
bunch of feed links on pages for the various versions - can I just
ignore the .91 and .92 variants and just output v2?

--
Jeff Hinrichs
jeffh at dundeemt.com