[omaha] ANN: Omaha Python Users Group - Upcoming Meeting

Burch Kealey bkealey at mail.unomaha.edu
Wed Dec 5 16:20:18 CET 2007

 I took it upon myself to investigate the options for having meetings here
on campus.  We can have meetings iin the College of Business and I have
made arrangements for us to use the Innovation Lab first, but if there is
a class need for the room on one of our meeting dates I have a back-up
conference room we can use.  I still need to research parking and will
have an answer tonight.  If you prefer to meet at PKI that is fine, but
this will be an option.

Cheers

Burch