[omaha] This is the message I tried to send/post this morning

Burch Kealey bkealey at mail.unomaha.edu
Sat Dec 1 22:32:48 CET 2007

   Thanks-It was a silly and obvious mistake.  When you sent the same
   code back a second time  I decided to  think about my data file
   versus the  extract I sent you. The first 11 obs in my data file are a
   single 'item' (basically header information). Once I dumped them your
   code worked like a charm.  A few of my less elegant solutions worked
   also.  Thanks for your patience and interest.
   Burch