[omaha] Venue for upcoming meeting

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Wed Aug 29 01:34:01 CEST 2007

No worries.  I'm just happy to hang out with other Pythonista's for a
while.  I had planned on talking about mod_python but I've managed to
loose all of my example code before I checked it in to subversion --
arghhh.

I'm going to try and get it re-written and ready for the meeting.
I've still got pyorhythms and if someone wants to talk about anything
interesting they've been working on -- it should be a pretty good
meeting.

-Jeff