[omaha] Group Project idea

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Thu Aug 16 05:21:20 CEST 2007

On 8/15/07, Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T <jeffh at dundeemt.com> wrote:
> On 8/15/07, Brad Siegfreid <brad at iridiumdesign.com> wrote:
> > I'm game. Looks like Matplotlib has dependencies on libraries that
> > will require some work for those running on Mac OS X but they are
> > things that devs will want anyway.
> >
> > Brad
I am going to start adding doc strings to the functions and class.
It's driving my nuts -- I normally wouldn't have released something
without doc strings and a couple rounds of pylint but  I wanted to
share the sausage making experience that is software development<g>.

Brad -- did you get pylab installed?  Anything I can help with?

-Jeff