[omaha] We're registered with O'Reilly

Jeff Hinrichs - DM&T jeffh at dundeemt.com
Mon Apr 23 22:45:43 CEST 2007

The Omaha Python Users Group is registered with O'Reilly.  Nice
company -- good support for User Groups too.

As a part of being registered you can get 35% off on books.
New Releases--Books, Short Cuts, and Rough Cuts
Get 35% off from O'Reilly, No Starch, Paraglyph, PC Publishing,
Pragmatic Bookshelf, SitePoint, or YoungJin books you purchase directly
from O'Reilly.

Just use code <contact me directly for the code> when ordering online
or by phone 800-998-9938. <http://www.oreilly.com/store/>*

Also, they are sending a couple of Python books("Nutshell" and
"Programming in...") for door prizes at upcoming meetings.

If you are interested in doing a review of an O'Reilly text I can get
you a free copy.  We don't have a user group website to post the
review on, but if you post it to Amazon and mail the list, I'll link
to it from the wiki.

--
Jeff Hinrichs
*Normally commercial solicitations would not be welcome on the list,