[Numpy-discussion] NumPy EOL Versions?

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 10:40:17 EST 2021

This message ended up in my spam box for some reason, sorry for the late
reply.

We typically release a new version twice a year, and support two
versions at a time. So right now we are releasing version 1.20 and will
support 1.19 and 1.20 for the next period. When 1.21 is released, we
will support 1.20 and 1.21. Support for the released version is limited
to bug fixes.

Matti