[Numpy-discussion] Newcomer's Meeting Aug 12: special accessibility mini-sprint! (Part 2)

Melissa Mendonça melissawm at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:00:11 EDT 2021

Hey folks!

This week we are repeating our low-code accessibility mini-sprint on August
12, at 4pm UTC. Last time we had a few people participate - you can see the
work they did here:

https://github.com/melissawm/numpy/pull/27

If you are interested, we'd be happy to help you get started. As usual, all
are welcome - feel free to join even if you just want to observe!

To join on Zoom, use this link: https://zoom.us/j/6345425936

Hope to see you around!

- Melissa

** You can click this link to get the correct time at your timezone:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=NumPy+Newcomer%27s+Meeting+-+Accessibility+Mini+Sprint+part+2&iso=20210812T16&p1=1440&ah=1
*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your Google calendar by
clicking this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar
/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20