[Numpy-discussion] Call for Reviewers

Anirudh Subramanian anirudh2290 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 19:15:12 EDT 2020

Thank you for your interest Mark. You can sort by date and go through the
PRs that have been lying around for a while and tag stale if there has been
no response for review comments, or if it needs more work. Also, ping the
author on the PR to see if they want to continue working on the PR if it
has been lying around for a while. There maybe PRs where there have been
not much reviews in which case you can tag it "Ready for Review". If you
have more time, you can also help review one or more of the many open PRs
or triage issues :).

Also, please provide your github id here so that a committer can provide
the triage permissions.

Anirudh