[Numpy-discussion] About the apply in GSoD

Melissa Mendonça melissawm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 09:03:24 EDT 2020

Hello Christian,

Thanks for your interest in our Google Season of Docs projects. It is great
to hear from you!

If you are interested, I would advise working on the following:

- Familiarizing yourself with the NumPy docs and the workflow for building
them (https://numpy.org/devdocs/dev/howto-docs.html)
- Reading NEP 44 to have an idea of the current vision and focus for the
docs (https://numpy.org/neps/nep-0044-restructuring-numpy-docs.html)
- Working on your own proposal, so we can analyze it later.

You have until July 8 to do this, and if you need help or have questions
about any of the above, please get in touch so we can help. Make sure you
get in touch with the mentors directly by sending your message to
numpy-scipy-gsod at googlegroups.com . Any information you need about the
program is in the official GSoD website (
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs), and in our proposal (
https://github.com/numpy/numpy/wiki/Google-Season-of-Docs-2020-Project-Ideas).

Welcome!