[Numpy-discussion] Armv8 server donation

ChunLin Fang qiyu8f at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 07:47:58 EDT 2020

Hi, all:
    I noticed that the shippable CI always skipped after PR submitted , The
reason why it's skip seems to be "No active nodes found in shared node pool
"shippable_shared_aarch64""
Potential bugs may buried through out numpy without shippable CI.
    I happened to own an idle armv8 server that can donate to numpy
community, please let me know if that can improve numpy's CI/CD environment
, also need somebody help me set up the CI/CD environment on that server.

Best wishes

Fang ChunLin.
https://github.com/Qiyu8