[Numpy-discussion] Proposal to accept NEP #44: Restructuring the NumPy Documentation

Melissa Mendonça melissawm at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 06:58:52 EST 2020

Hi all,

I am proposing the acceptance of NEP 44 - Restructuring the NumPy
Documentation.

https://numpy.org/neps/nep-0044-restructuring-numpy-docs.html

There were some comments about reorganizing the text to make it clearer,
and some rewording regarding Reference Guides, developer "under-the-hoods"
documentation and the possible mechanism for community contributions in the
form of new tutorials or how-tos. Overall I believe we have answered all
comments and there were no other points of concern.

If there are no substantive objections within 7 days from this email,
then the NEP will be accepted; see NEP 0 for more details:
see http://www.numpy.org/neps/nep-0000.html

Thanks for the comments! Looking forward to start working on this :)

--
Melissa Weber Mendonça