[Numpy-discussion] "Spring cleaning" sprint

Sebastian Berg sebastian at sipsolutions.net
Tue Oct 15 23:54:20 EDT 2019

Thanks everyone who joined in today!

Together with Brigitta, ZJ, Eric, and the crowd from BIDS, today 15 PRs
were opened and 18 (also old ones) merged in total. Including
unsticking a few trickier ones.

While we did not look into triaging old issues much (aside form looking
at release Blockers for 1.18) 16 issues were closed.

And there are still a couple of PRs hanging which can get wrapped up
soon.

Cheers,

Sebastian