[Numpy-discussion] "Spring cleaning" sprint

Hameer Abbasi einstein.edison at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 10:20:25 EDT 2019

My bad... It's not until later.

On 15.10.19, 16:16, "NumPy-Discussion on behalf of Hameer Abbasi" <numpy-discussion-bounces+hameerabbasi=yahoo.com at python.org on behalf of einstein.edison at gmail.com> wrote:

    Is the meeting ongoing? I tried to join but there were no participants.

    On 10.10.19, 02:56, "NumPy-Discussion on behalf of Sebastian Berg" <numpy-discussion-bounces+einstein.edison=gmail.com at python.org on behalf of sebastian at sipsolutions.net> wrote:

        Hi all,

        we are planning to remote spring to try to reduce the number of open
        PRs and issues, and do triage work.

        This is planned for next Tuesday, October 14th, between 9:00 and 15:00
        Pacific time. And everyone is invited to join in for as long as you
        wish.

        I assume we will have a video chat up and running at:
        https://berkeley.zoom.us/j/762261535

        However, we will send a reminder/logistics email when we start with the
        sprint.

        Cheers,

        Sebastian