[Numpy-discussion] NumPy Community Survey

Inessa Pawson albuscode at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 00:41:09 EDT 2019

You know that NumPy is essential to the Python community. The NumPy team
wants you to know that YOU, our user and developer community, are essential
to us. That’s why we are putting together a team to create the inaugural
NumPy Community Survey.
We hope feedback will provide insights that will help us to guide better
decision-making about the development of NumPy as software and community.
For more information about the proposed survey please refer to
github.com/numpy/numpy-surveys .

*Call for Contributions*
We are looking for volunteers experienced in survey design and translating
English into Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Chinese and other
languages.

If you’d like to learn more about these volunteer opportunities, or
additional ways to support NumPy, feel free to reach out to our community
coordinators at numpy-team at googlegroups.com or join us on Slack
numpy-team.slack.com (email to numpy-team at googlegroups.com for an invite
first).

--