[Numpy-discussion] A minor milestone

Paul Hobson pmhobson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 23:08:28 EDT 2018

In addition to this, at least half the Windows-using Python people in my
social circle of switched to Windows Subsystem for Linux, which is quite
good now. In include myself in this, and only use python from "Windows"
when I have to deal with Access or MS-SQL Server databases (probably 10% of
my workload, lately)
-paul