[Numpy-discussion] Guidance required for automation of Excel work and Data Sciences

gaurav sinha er.gauravsinha at gmail.com
Mon May 28 00:21:36 EDT 2018

Dear Experts
Greetings!!

*About me- I am Telecom professional having ~10 years of experience in
2G/3G/4G mobile technologies. *

*I have selected Python as my Programming Language. Its been some time, I
stared to learn and work in Python. *

*Subject*- Guidance required for automation of Excel work and suggestion
for Data Sciences.

*Goal*- We have lots of parameters, spreed in many excel files (raw excel
files having different parameter on data/time basis).
I have to make a customized Excel sheet from these raw excel sheet having
data (parameters vs data) which can be used as one button solution. I mean
to say that,  just we need to fetch the excel reports (raw) and put in a
folder and just press one button/script file to generate our final report.

Please suggest how to proceed.

Also please suggest how to master the Python in the filed of Data Sciences.

Thanks a lot!!

* BR//GAURAV SINHA*