[Numpy-discussion] NumPy sprint May 24-25 at BIDS

Matti Picus matti.picus at gmail.com
Thu May 17 19:11:02 EDT 2018

On 09/05/18 13:33, Matti Picus wrote:
> A reminder - we will take advantage of a few NumPy developers being at
> Berkeley to hold a two day sprint May 24-25
> https://scisprints.github.io/#may-numpy-developer-sprint
> <https://scisprints.github.io/#may-numpy-developer-sprint>.
> We invite any core contributors who would like to attend and can help
> if needed with travel and accomodations.
>
> Stefan and Matti
So far I know about Stefan, Nathaniel, Chuck and me. Things will work
better if we can get organized ahead of time. Anyone else planning on
attending for both days or part of the sprint, please drop me a line. If
there are any issues, pull requests, NEPs, or ideas you would like us to
work on please let me know, or add it to the Trello card
https://trello.com/c/fvSYkm2w

Matti