[Numpy-discussion] A little about XND

Marten van Kerkwijk m.h.vankerkwijk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 20:47:02 EDT 2018

Hi Travis,

More of a detailed question, but as we are currently thinking about
extending the signature of gufuncs (i.e., things like `(m,n),(n,p)->(m,p)`
for matrix multiplication), and as you must have thought about this for
libgufunc, could you point me to how one would document the signature in
your new system? (I briefly tried but there's no docs yet and I couldn't
immediately find it in the code). If it is at all similar to numpy's and
you have extended it, we should at least check whether we can do the same
thing.

Thanks, all best wishes,

Marten