[Numpy-discussion] ENH: Proposal to add np.neighborwise in PR#9514

Tim Cera tim at cerazone.net
Sun Aug 6 00:01:32 EDT 2017

It you're into reading ancient history here is the link to the discussion
where Zachary Pincus makes the same observation and my response was to
close the PR because I could use scipy.ndimage.generic_filter, even though
at least through my eyes, my implementation was nicer.
http://numpy-discussion.10968.n7.nabble.com/Fwd-numpy-ENH-Initial-implementation-of-a-neighbor-calculation-303-td27508.html