[Numpy-discussion] NumPy 1.12.0b1 released

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 03:08:25 EST 2016

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 3:24 PM, Matti Picus <matti.picus at gmail.com> wrote:
> Congrats to all on the release.Two questions:
>
> Is there a guide to building standard wheels for NumPy?

I don't think so - there is a repository that we use to build the
wheels, that has the Windows, OSX and manyllinux recipes for the
standard CPython build:

https://github.com/MacPython/numpy-wheelso

If you can work out a way to automate the PyPy builds and tests -
especially using the same repo - that would be very useful.

> Assuming I can build standardized PyPy 2.7 wheels for Ubuntu, Win32 and
> OSX64, how can I get them blessed and uploaded to PyPI?

If you can automate the build and tests, I'm guessing there will be no
objections - but it's not my call...

Cheers,

Matthew