[Numpy-discussion] Building master issues on Windows

G Young gfyoung17 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 21:15:07 EST 2016

Hello all,

I've recently encountered issues building numpy off master on Windows in which setup.py complains that it can't find the Advapi library in any directories (which is an empty list).  I scanned the DLL under System32 and ran /sfc scannow as Administrator, and both came up clean.  Is anyone else encountering (or can reproduce) this issue, or is it just me?  Any suggestions about how to resolve this problem?

Thanks!

Greg