[Numpy-discussion] composition of the steering council (was Re: Governance model request)

Travis Oliphant travis at continuum.io
Wed Sep 23 20:47:36 EDT 2015

Thanks Chuck,

I have been paying some attention, actually --- just not speaking up until
there is a major difference of opinion (like the governance document...).
  I guess I don't feel like I've completely lost track of "how things work"
--- while there are some new wonderful faces and contributors.   It all
feels pretty familiar to past experiences (just pleasantly bigger and more
people).

I don't expect to be the most active participant for sure, but I continue
to hope to train others where possible and be a resource for others to ask
questions of.

-Travis

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 6:08 PM, Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris at gmail.com

*Travis Oliphant*