[Numpy-discussion] Numpy Generalized Ufuncs: Pointer Arithmetic and Segmentation Faults (Debugging?)

eleanore.young at artorg.unibe.ch eleanore.young at artorg.unibe.ch
Mon Oct 26 12:25:05 EDT 2015

Dear Jaime, dear Travis

thanks for pointing out my stride errors. This just gets me every time. After trying out Travis’ suggestion to work with numba, I feel that this works best for me. Functions are easier to generalise to different data types and I can make use of my existing Python development environment that way.

Thanks again for your rapid and helpful support!

Best,
Eleanore