[Numpy-discussion] numpy-1.11.0.dev0 windows wheels compiled with mingwpy available

Olivier Grisel olivier.grisel at ensta.org
Mon Oct 19 05:26:42 EDT 2015

> Is it possible to test this with py35 as well?

Unfortunately not yet.

> For MSVC, py35 requires a new compiler toolchain (VS2015) -- is that
something mingwpy/mingw-w64 can handle?

I am pretty sure that mingwpy does not support Python 3.5 yet.

I don't know the status of the interop of mingw-w64 w.r.t. VS2015 but as
far as I know it's not supported yet either. Once the issue is fixed at the
upstream level, I think mingwpy could be rebuilt to benefit from the fix.

--
Olivier Grisel
​