[Numpy-discussion] Let's move forward with the current governance document.

Sturla Molden sturla.molden at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 16:50:25 EDT 2015

Nathaniel Smith <njs at pobox.com> wrote:

> Thanks Chuck! It looks like it's just wording tweaks / clarifications
> at this point, so nothing we need to discuss in detail on the list. If
> anyone wants to watch the sausage being made, then the link is above
> :-), and we'll continue the discussion in the PR unless anything
> substantive comes up.

Anyone has a veto? That reminds me of something that happened in the senate
of Rome; they only had a small number of vetoers, sometimes only one or
two, and even that caused havoc. I think it should be better clarified how
much contribution is needed before someone can be considered to have veto
rights. It would e.g. be ridiculous if I were to begin and veto stuff, as
my contributions are minute... OMG.

Sturla