[Numpy-discussion] Argonne is hiring a postdoc in radar forward modelling using Python

Scott Collis scollis.acrf at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:40:25 EST 2015

Dear Numpy Users,
Argonne National Lab is hiring a postdoc working with the team behind
Py-ART.

Please take a look and use this link to apply and direct any questions
towards me.

http://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_argonnelab/post_doc/en_US/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&localeCode=en-us&jobPostId=3702&source=Facebook&sourceType=NETWORKING_SITE

Long shot I know, but we found our key developer using this list last
time :)

Cheers,
Scott
Dr Scott Collis
ARM Precipitation Radar Translator
Environmental Science Division
Argonne National Laboratory
Mb: +1 630 235 8025
Of: +1 630 252 0550
Become a Py-ART user today! http://arm-doe.github.io/pyart/
<https://mail.anl.gov/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=6Gb9R6pql6wXYIdIyZAUGYdacYOzf77r4Tkop87UR6KA6BgXxN7SCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AYQByAG0ALQBkAG8AZQAuAGcAaQB0AGgAdQBiAC4AaQBvAC8AcAB5AGEAcgB0AC8A&URL=http%3a%2f%2farm-doe.github.io%2fpyart%2f>