[Numpy-discussion] Numpy 1.10

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 18:40:27 EST 2015

Hi All,

Time to start thinking about numpy 1.10. At the moment there are 21
blockers and 93 PRs. it would be good if we could prioritize the blockers
and the PRs. It might be a good idea to also look at closing some of the
aging PRs. These days it seems to be normal to have 20 or so PRs in
progress, it it would be nice if we could get the total down around 40-50.

I don't see a numpy 1.10 before July, but it is going to take a few months
to get things in order, so now is a good time to start.

Chuck