[Numpy-discussion] Readings about governance and decision making for F/OSS projects

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 14:52:03 EDT 2015

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 10:22 AM, Todd <toddrjen at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Jul 4, 2015 1:47 AM, "Nathaniel Smith" <njs at pobox.com> wrote:
> >

> > If you have other links on this topic that you are think are
> > interesting, please add them to the thread!

As promised, here some links about fiscal sponsorship.

General info:
https://www.councilofnonprofits.org/tools-resources/fiscal-sponsorship-nonprofits

NumFOCUS main page on fiscal sponsorship agreements:
http://numfocus.org/projects/join-as-project.html
See in particular the comprehensive template (the one we need if we want to
be a little ambitious regarding obtaining funding for numpy):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11YqMX9UrgfCSgiQEUzmOFyg6Ku-vED6gMxhO6J9lCgg/edit?usp=sharing

Ralf

The KDE e.v. -  represents the KDE community in legal and financial