[Numpy-discussion] AppVeyor

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 21:43:09 EST 2015

On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 5:48 PM, Nathaniel Smith <njs at pobox.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Charles R Harris
> <charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > On Sun, Dec 20, 2015 at 4:27 PM, Charles R Harris <
> charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:

> access to the appropriate permissions to pay attention to my email... I've
> made several attempts at getting this set up with no effect so far :-/ But
> yeah, it does need to be done in any case so I'll try again.

> personal appveyor account. A test PR shows both travis and appveyor
> running. Now, that may be just for my PRs, so can someone else try a test
> PR and see if the tests run?
> >>>

> >> PS, you need to base on current master.
> >

> > And added an AppVeyor team to the numpy organization as suggested here.
> Shrug, I don't know if it makes any difference, but you can add yourself.
>
> For those following along at home, the build dashboard appears to be here:
>   https://ci.appveyor.com/project/charris/numpy
>
> And IIUC, anyone who adds themselves (or asks one of us to add them)
> to the AppVeyor team here:
>
>   https://github.com/orgs/numpy/teams
>
> should get some sort of permissions to mess with the AppVeyor builds.
> Except I did that but it doesn't seem to have done anything. Maybe
> AppVeyor will resync with github at some point and it will start doing
> something.
>
> Also, am I correct that these are win64 builds only? Anyone know if it
> would be easy to add win32?

Don't know. I also noticed a bunch of permission errors with temp files.
There are some failing tests that are filtered out with our preliminary
appveyor script.

Nathaniel, if you have an appveyor account that lets you have access to the
numpy repo, could you try enabling it and see what happens? I note the
matplotlib dashboard is on mdboom's account.

Chuck