[Numpy-discussion] Numpy 1.9.1, zeros and alignement

David Cournapeau cournape at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 13:35:00 EST 2014

It is on windows 32 bits, but I would need to make this work for complex
(pair of double) as well.

Is this a bug (I  assumed array creation methods would always create
aligned arrays for their type) ? Seems like quite a bit of code out there
would assume this (scipy itself does for example).

(the context is > 100 test failures on scipy 0.14.x on top of numpy 1.9.,
because f2py intent(inout) fails on work arrays created by zeros, this is a
windows-32 only failure).

David