[Numpy-discussion] [help needed] associativity and precedence of '@'

Sebastian Haase seb.haase at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 04:46:41 EDT 2014

Just add one vote:  I am for
* right association *
because  1) I'm thinking of matrix multiplication more like operators,
which I also learned to work from right to left and because 2) I would
put a vector to the right, which would result in better performance.

I don't have an opinion on tight/same/ or weak.... (maybe that means
then 'same' because it's easier to remember !?)

My two cents,
Sebastian Haase