[Numpy-discussion] Automated test build machinery on travis - move to numpy or scipy org?

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 14:23:22 EDT 2014

Hi,

As some of you might have seen, I automated the build of numpy / scipy
against ATLAS using recent gcc here:

https://github.com/matthew-brett/numpy-atlas-binaries

with testing and uploading to Rackspace here:

https://travis-ci.org/matthew-brett/numpy-atlas-binaries

(thanks to Matt Terry for the original code for travis-ci build /
testing [1] and Olivier Grisel for setting me up for Rackspace
upload).

Maybe it would be a good idea to move numpy-atlas-build to numpy or
scipy organization and maintain it as part of the release process?

Cheers,

Matthew

[1] https://github.com/matplotlib/mpl_mac_testing