[Numpy-discussion] SciPy 2014 BoF NumPy Participation

Kyle Mandli kyle.mandli at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 19:08:55 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

As one of the co-chairs in charge of organizing the birds-of-a-feather
sesssions at the SciPy conference this year, I wanted to solicit through
the NumPy list to see if we could get enough interest to hold a NumPy
centered BoF this year.  The BoF format would be up to those who would lead
the discussion, a couple of ideas used in the past include picking out a
few of the lead devs to be on a panel and have a Q&A type of session or an
open Q&A with perhaps audience guided list of topics.  I can help
facilitate organization of something but we would really like to get
something organized this year (last year NumPy was the only major project
that was not really represented in the BoF sessions).

Thanks!

Kyle Manldi (and via proxy Matt McCormick)